As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Medique #ad
25 Per Box, Medique Products 22373 Triple Antibiotic Ointment.5 Gram #adMedique #ad
- Active ingredient bacitracin zinc 400 units, Neomycin Sulfate 5mg and Polymyxin-B 5000 units. Compare to Neosporin. Packaged in 05gm packets. Tamper evident sealed packets. 25 packets per box.
|Manufacturer||Medique Products #ad|
2. MED PRIDE #ad
Medpride Bacitracin Zinc Ointment, 144 Packets, 0.9 gram #adMED PRIDE #ad
- First-aid essentials: the medpride bacitracin Zinc Ointment is a must have for every household as it can aid in very common situations like: chaffing, eczema, dermatitis, itchy or dry skin. Prevents infection: antibiotic ointment with active ingredients that offers relief for minor skin irritations, itching/ rashes while also helps prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
Enhanced results: the bacitracin component of our ointment is combined with Zinc.
Must-have for new parents: creates a water-resistant coating that works especially well with irritated/ dry skin that allows for faster recuperation. Zinc is an essential mineral found throughout our bodies that helps infection resistance and plays a highly important role in tissue repair.
Prevents minor skin infections: our antibiotic ointment prevents dirt and small particles that may lead to infections caused by small cuts, scrapes or burns, accidental punctures, making it one of the most useful ointments to have in your home at all times. An ideal choice for diaper rash, our ointment can soothe your baby’s skin irritations fast and efficiently.
3. CareAll #ad
First Aid Ointment for Minor Scratches and Wounds and Prevents Infection, Compare to The Active Ingredients of Leading Brand., 144 Pack CareALL® Triple Antibiotic Ointment 0.9gr Foil Packet #adCareAll #ad
- Active ingredients in each gram: bacitracin Zinc 400 units, Polymyxin B Sulfate 5, Neomycin Sulfate 5mg equivalent to 3. 5mg of neomycin base, 000 units. Active ingredients compare to the active ingredients of neosporin.
For external Use Only. Single use each 09 gram foil packet is easy to dispense. 24 hour infection protection for minor wounds. Fda registered with ndc# national drug code number printed on packaging with LOT # and Expiration Date. First aid in the healing of Infections in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
4. First Aid Only #ad
First Aid Only Triple Antibiotic Ointment Pack, 25 Count G460 #adFirst Aid Only #ad
- Ideal for: offers an appropriate point of first aid care to treat minor wounds: cuts, scrapes, burns. Perfect as a first aid refill or standalone. How to use: apply 2 to 3 times daily as the condition indicates and get the most benefit from it.
Pack contains: 25 individual packets to prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns; individual packets are easy and convenient to use.
|Brand||First Aid Only #ad|
|Manufacturer||First Aid Only #ad|
5. Medique #ad
21471, Benzalkonium Chloride Cleansing Towelettes, Medique Medi-First Antiseptic Wipes, 20 Pack #adMedique #ad
- Cleans face, hands and body without soap and water. Prevents infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns. First aid antiseptic.
|Manufacturer||Medique Products #ad|
6. Ever Ready First Aid #ad
Ever Ready First Aid Triple Antibiotic Ointment .9gr Packets, 144 Count #adEver Ready First Aid #ad
- Triple antibiotic - each 09 gram packets of triple antibiotic ointment contain Bacitracin, Neomycin, & Polymyxin B. Heal and protect - promotes regeneration and healing of skin cells and prevents infection of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
Convenient and sterile - Packets make storing in first aid kits, cars, purses, and backpacks convenient and easy.
7. Pac-Kit #ad
60 Per Box, First Aid Only Triple Antibiotic Ointment #adPac-Kit #ad
- Helps prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Dose packets are ideal for fast application. Provides three-in-one strength. Packets small enough to be stored anywhere. Perfect to keep in your work vehicle to help prevent infection.
8. Rescue Essentials #ad
1 GM EACH, PVP OINTMENT 10 PACK #adRescue Essentials #ad
- Povidone iodine ointment is an essential supply that proves useful in any First Aid kit. Can be used in first aid for minor cuts, grazes, burns, abrasions and blisters. Treatment and prevention of infection in wounds. 10% povidone Iodine, USP. 10-pack of unit dose.